Thursday, July 19, 2007

Friends

Friendship is one of the most beautiful relation. Our family is given to us by birth, and we got our values and nature from our family. So, we are always compatible with our family. But, friends are the people chosen by us from the huge world of widely different natured people. Friend is a person who must have certain similarities and certain differences with our nature."Our similarities make us friends and our differences make it interesting."But finding a balance between similarities and differences is tough thing. We find people with various gud qualities. but their always certain differences which may hurt u sometimes. Now the decision which difference are ok, which differences you think shd not have.For example, I may not like my friend making fun of me, bashing about me with other people when i am not there. (It does not include sometimes teasing your friend). But I never appreciated making fun of or gossiping about weakness of other people. Wat they wanna to prove by this ? I also cannot appreciate people making fun of or gossiping about my friend before me, just to prove they are better than them or wat may be the reason ? If someone got hurt due to some behavior of my friend and sharing it with me, then it is different. But generally bashing or gossiping for just some of your enjoyment can never be appreciated.
So, this may be a difference of opinion, for someone it is just fun, enjoyment, nothing serious, nothing for hurting. They may also be right.
So, now it is tough decision to find gud weightage of their gud qualities and difference in opinion.

No comments: